Trying to figure out what to do on Mother’s Day this year? The Asian Art Museum is hosting a Spring Family Festival and invite all the families to come. Here are some activities that are on the calendar:
- Wild Goose Qigong
- Charlie Chin’s banjo and guitar-fueled sing-a-long journey through Californian history
- Interactive readings
- Chinese and English Nursery Rhymes: Share and Sing in Two Languages
- Drumming, fan, and ribbon dances
- Special exhibition Shanghai
- Fun art activities, storytelling, family docent tours, and much more!
Date: Sunday, May 9th
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
These special activities are free with general admission (adult $12, free for children 12 and under). For more information, click here.