Summer is just around the corner. Have you started to think about where and how you and your children can spend the summertime at this year? Well, here is a list that contains many museums and tours that are free of charge. Check them out, and take advantage of these opportunities especially at this difficult time.
- Tiden Regional Park Botanic Garden, Berkeley
- Gallery at Museum of Children’s Art, Oakland
- Palo Alto Art Center, Palo Alto
- Berkeley Art Center, Berkeley
- NASA Ames Research Center, Mountain View
- Lick Observatory, Mt. Hamilton
- Jelly Belly Factory Tour, Fairfield
- Cable Car Museum, San Francisco
- Chinese Cultural Center Gallery, San Francisco
- Museo ItaloAmericano, San Francisco
- San Francisco Fire Department Museum, San Francisco
- Hearst Museum of Anthropology, Berkeley
This is the list for now. But maybe you know some other good places that worth visiting and also free of charge. If you do, please share with us.
Have fun exploring!