Here is the list for more museums that have free admission on some certain days of the month.
Free Admission on First Sunday:
Free Admission on First Tuesday:
- De Young Museum, San Francisco
- Legion of Honor, San Francisco
- Cartoon Art Museum, San Francisco (“Pay what you wish”)
- Museum of Craft & Folk Art (Yerba Buena), San Francisco
- Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco
- Conservatory of Flowers, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
- Museum of Modern Art (MOMA), San Francisco
Free Admission on First Wednesday:
Free Admission on Third Wednesday:
- California Academy of Sciences & Steinhart Aquarium, San Francisco
Free Admission on First Thursday:
Need more detailed information of each museum? Click the museum’s name and you will be at that museum’s website.
For Museums that are free everyday, refer to the May 27 posting in our blog. And don’t forget we have free passes for the Asian Art Museum and Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco, and the Bay Area Children’s Discovery Museum in Sausalito for you to check out and use any day of the week. The loan period for these free passes is 7 days.