You find the following article and many article on any subject on our Ebscohost Primary Search . ( you need library card to access from home) .The amzing function of this search is has a translation choice . After you find the article you can change the language and find the same article in another language.
“1. PUPPY LOVE Many of Adele’s songs are about breaking up with boyfriends. But one guy will never leave her-Adele’s dog, a dachshund named Louis Armstrong. “Louis is so cute. He’s the love of my life,” she says.
2. TIME TO RELAX What does Adele enjoy doing when she’s not performing? She loves to play the game Twister and watch The X Factor on TV. She’s also a big fan of movies. “I watch at least six or seven films a week,” the singer says.
3. PAJAMA PARTY Adele often gets mobbed by fans in public. If she wants privacy, she wears a disguise. “I walk through London in pajamas,” Adele explains. No one recognizes her when she’s dressed like that!
4. SHHH! Last November, Adele had surgery on her vocal cords. She wasn’t allowed to talk for 2 months. Instead, she wrote notes and used a special text app on her phone. “It was really hard,” she says. “I love talking!”
5. STAGE FRIGHT Adele sings in front of millions of people each year. But she has a secret. “I’m scared of audiences,” she reveals. “One time, I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. Another time, I vomited on someone!”
6. HAUNTED HOUSE? Adele thinks her new house might be haunted. She’s afraid to stay there alone. Adele says she hears strange noises all the time. She believes that ghosts may be the cause. Eeek!”
if you like to listen to her CD or watch her DVD check out the catalog.