We have all kinds of fun planned for Spring Break at the Union City Library!
Sunday, March 30
- 2—4 p.m. Tell Your Story: Family workshop
Monday, March 31
- 10:30—11 a.m. Music and Movement for toddlers and preschoolers
- 1—4 p.m. Games, Games, Games!
Tuesday, April 1
- 11—12 noon Preschool Story Time
- 3—5 p.m. Film: Despicable Me
Wednesday, April 2
- 10:30—11:30 Preschool Crafts
- 1—3 p.m. Film: FROZEN
Thursday, April 3
- 3—5 p.m. Film: Despicable Me 2
Friday, April 4
- 4—5:30 p.m. Crafts for Kids
No registration, just come and have fun!
The Union City Library is located at 34007 Alvarado-Niles Road in Union City, across the street from Logan High School and next door to City Hall. Call 510-745-1464 ext. 5 for information. All Library programs are free. Wheelchair accessible.